white tile
polished tile
porcelain tile
floor tile
800x800mm tile
tile
  • White polished tiles porcelain floor 800x800 W8B603
  • White polished tiles porcelain floor 800x800 W8B603
  • White polished tiles porcelain floor 800x800 W8B603
  • White polished tiles porcelain floor 800x800 W8B603

White polished tiles porcelain floor 800x800 W8B603

FOB Price US $3.9-4.3/Square meter
Model W8B603
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1X20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

White polished tiles porcelain floor 800x800 W8B603

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Polished

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  800x800

Area per product (m2):  0.64

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  50

Sealing Required:  N

Colour:White


Detailed description of White polished tiles porcelain floor 800x800 W8B603



Fine,it is natural to unique texture,showing different shades in a different light and angles,natural color transition,is the spatial dynamic motion permeate every corner.  


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

W6B603

Name :

White polished tiles porcelain floor 800x800 W8B603 

Size (MM):

800*800 

Material:

polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 WHITE

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1150 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,50kg/Ctn, 1.92M2/Ctn, 28Ctns/Pallet, 20Pallet/Container,1150m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Packing detail of White polished tiles porcelain floor 800x800 W8B603

White polished tiles porcelain floor 800x800 W8B603

Quality control of White polished tiles porcelain floor 800x800 W8B603

White polished tiles porcelain floor 800x800 W8B603

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require