white tile
marble cheap tile
cheap tile
marble tile
floor tile 
porcelanato tile
  • White marble cheap floors in porcelanato MB693901G1
  • White marble cheap floors in porcelanato MB693901G1
  • White marble cheap floors in porcelanato MB693901G1
  • White marble cheap floors in porcelanato MB693901G1
  • White marble cheap floors in porcelanato MB693901G1

White marble cheap floors in porcelanato MB693901G1

FOB Price US $9.2-9.5/Square meter
Model MB693901G1
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Sqaure meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

White marble cheap floors in porcelanato MB693901G1

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N

Colour: pink


Detailed description of White marble cheap floors in porcelanato MB693901G1


To learn from the jade carving art,in-depth excavation of jade beautiful pure,let jade lotus bloom,like a noble and elegant,to create a classic space of high graade ceramic tile. 


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

MB693901G1

Name :

White marble cheap floors in porcelanato MB693901G1

Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

pink

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Detailed description of White marble cheap floors in porcelanato MB693901G1



White marble cheap floors in porcelanato MB693901G1

Quality control of White marble cheap floors in porcelanato MB693901G1


White marble cheap floors in porcelanato MB693901G1

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require