86-18902809084

[email protected]

foshan tile
floor tile
porcelain tile
polished tile
800x800 tile
yellow tile
beige tile
  • Tile suppliers in foshan floor tiles porcelain 80x80 W8B601
  • Tile suppliers in foshan floor tiles porcelain 80x80 W8B601
  • Tile suppliers in foshan floor tiles porcelain 80x80 W8B601
  • Tile suppliers in foshan floor tiles porcelain 80x80 W8B601

Tile suppliers in foshan floor tiles porcelain 80x80 W8B601

FOB Price US $3.9-4.3/Square meter
Model W8B601
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,SASO,CIQ,ISO9001
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Tile suppliers in foshan floor tiles porcelain 80x80 W8B601

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Polished

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  800x800

Area per product (m2):  0.64

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  50

Sealing Required:  N

Colour:yellow


Detailed description of Tile suppliers in foshan floor tiles porcelain 80x80 W8B601


Follow the european romantic interpretation of the essence,freedom advocated features exquisite,Metal texture ready,full of extraordinary taste,just calm down,aftertaste life brainstorming trip.


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Name :

Tile suppliers in foshan floor tiles porcelain 80x80 W8B601

Size (MM):

800*800 

Material:

polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 yellow

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1150 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,50kg/Ctn, 1.92M2/Ctn, 28Ctns/Pallet, 20Pallet/Container,1150m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)



Packing detail of Tile suppliers in foshan floor tiles porcelain 80x80 W8B601


Tile suppliers in foshan floor tiles porcelain 80x80 W8B601

Quality control of Tile suppliers in foshan floor tiles porcelain 80x80 W8B601


Tile suppliers in foshan floor tiles porcelain 80x80 W8B601

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require