86-18902809084

[email protected]

ornate decoration tile
gold tile
yellow tile
luxury tile 
polished tile
porcelain tile
  • Tile floor ceram porcelain tile 32x32 W8931
  • Tile floor ceram porcelain tile 32x32 W8931
  • Tile floor ceram porcelain tile 32x32 W8931
  • Tile floor ceram porcelain tile 32x32 W8931
  • Tile floor ceram porcelain tile 32x32 W8931

Tile floor ceram porcelain tile 32x32 W8931

FOB Price US $6.1-$6.5/Square meter
Model W8931
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100.000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Tile floor ceram porcelain tile 32x32 W8931

Material:  Porcelain
 Surface Finish:  POLISHED
 Edge Finish:  Cushioned
 Size (mm):  800x800
Area per product (m2):  0.64
 Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5
 Variation:  V3
Weight (kg per m2):  52
 Sealing Required:  N
Colour: cream

Ornate decoration polished tile,or glod or yellow shine tile,with extraordinary temperament and the return air show to the world.This tile is luxury and enjoy not belongs to every success,it's beautiful and extraordinary only the king can match with preal jade


Item No.:

W8931

Name :

 Tile floor ceram porcelain tile 32x32 W8931

Size (MM):

800*800 

Material:

double loading polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

cream

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1152 M2

Packing:

  3pcs/ctn.white box,52kg/Ctn, 1.92M2/Ctn, 28Ctns/Pallet, 20Pallet/Container,1152m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require