86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

supermarket tile
polished tile
porcellanato tile
floor tile
wall tile
glazed porcelain tile
  • Supermarket polished porcellanato tile MB693903G1
  • Supermarket polished porcellanato tile MB693903G1
  • Supermarket polished porcellanato tile MB693903G1
  • Supermarket polished porcellanato tile MB693903G1
  • Supermarket polished porcellanato tile MB693903G1

Supermarket polished porcellanato tile MB693903G1

FOB Price US $9.2-9.5/Square meter
Model MB693903G1
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,00 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Supermarket polished porcellanato tile MB693903G1

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N

Colour: beige



Detailed description of Supermarket polished porcellanato tile MB693903G1


The beautiful artistic conception.The outline with light colored,elegant,pure and natural texture to blend,and hard texture,let a space to release or quite elegant solt or simple without fosing the luxurious elegance. 


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

MB693903G1

Name :

 Supermarket polished porcellanato tile MB693903G1

Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 BEIGE

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)





Packing detail of Supermarket polished porcellanato tile MB693903G1

Supermarket polished porcellanato tile MB693903G1

Quality Control of Supermarket polished porcellanato tile MB693903G1


Supermarket polished porcellanato tile MB693903G1

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require