86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

style tile
selection tile
big size tile
marble tile
glazed porcelain tile
rustic tile
  • Style selections tile big size marble tiles MB693801G1
  • Style selections tile big size marble tiles MB693801G1
  • Style selections tile big size marble tiles MB693801G1
  • Style selections tile big size marble tiles MB693801G1
  • Style selections tile big size marble tiles MB693801G1

Style selections tile big size marble tiles MB693801G1

FOB Price US $9.2-9.5/Square meter
Model MB693801G1
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Style selections tile big size marble tiles MB693801G1

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N

Colour: pink


Detailed description of Style selections tile big size marble tiles MB693801G1


Tile pattern not only perfect interpretation of large space elegant,dignified sense of space,and fully meet the oriental pursuit of gorgeous and relieve the coexistence of human feelings,and thus have the high-end market common concern.              


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

MB693801G1

Name :

Style selections tile big size marble tiles MB693801G1

Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

pink

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Packing detail of Style selections tile big size marble tiles MB693801G1


Style selections tile big size marble tiles MB693801G1

Quality Control of Style selections tile big size marble tiles MB693801G1


Style selections tile big size marble tiles MB693801G1

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require