86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

spanish tile
floor tile
building construction tile
material tile
wall tile
big size tile
pink tile
  • Spanish floor tiles building construction materials W8B602
  • Spanish floor tiles building construction materials W8B602
  • Spanish floor tiles building construction materials W8B602
  • Spanish floor tiles building construction materials W8B602

Spanish floor tiles building construction materials W8B602

FOB Price US $3.9-4.3/Square meter
Model W8B602
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Spanish floor tiles building construction materials W8B602

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Polished

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  800x800

Area per product (m2):  0.64

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  50

Sealing Required:  N

Colour:PINK


Detailed description of Spanish floor tiles building construction materials W8B602


To be creative with ultrafine powder preparation technology and special jade grain two fabrics technology,greatly improving the product physicochemical properties and sensory effects.Delicate texture,closely distributed in the tile surface,fresh color,such as blue as natural.The tile body compact height,hight hardness,strong stain resistance,low radiation,high-quality green products.     


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

 W8B602

Name :

 Spanish floor tiles building construction materials W8B602

Size (MM):

800*800 

Material:

polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 PINK

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1150 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,50kg/Ctn, 1.92M2/Ctn, 28Ctns/Pallet, 20Pallet/Container,1150m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)

Packing detail of Spanish floor tiles building construction materials W8B602


Spanish floor tiles building construction materials W8B602

Quality control of Spanish floor tiles building construction materials W8B602


Spanish floor tiles building construction materials W8B602

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require