86-18902809084

[email protected]

silker printing tile
office tile
floor tile
pearl jade tile
white tile
tile guangzhou
  • Silker printing office floor Pearl Jade white tile guangzhou W933
  • Silker printing office floor Pearl Jade white tile guangzhou W933
  • Silker printing office floor Pearl Jade white tile guangzhou W933
  • Silker printing office floor Pearl Jade white tile guangzhou W933
  • Silker printing office floor Pearl Jade white tile guangzhou W933

Silker printing office floor Pearl Jade white tile guangzhou W933

FOB Price US $5.8-6.5/Square meter
Model W933
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Silker printing office floor Pearl Jade white tile guangzhou W933

Material:  Porcelain
 Surface Finish:  POLISHED
 Edge Finish:  Cushioned
 Size (mm):  600x600
Area per product (m2):  0.36
 Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5
 Variation:  V3
Weight (kg per m2):  30
 Sealing Required:  N
Colour:white

Noble birthright,respected everywhere,noble,elegant style,unique taste,this integration,

to meet the individual needs and spirit you enjoy the incomparable


Item No.:

W933

Name :

Silker printing office floor Pearl Jade white tile guangzhou W933

Size (MM):

600*600 

Material:

polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

white

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1382.4 M2

Packing:

  4pcs/ctn.white box,33kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 24Pallet/Container,1382.4m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require