86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

rolly printing tile
finished tile 
grey tile
porcelain tile 
600x600mm tile
tile
  • Rolly printing finish grey color porcelain tiles 600x600 W934
  • Rolly printing finish grey color porcelain tiles 600x600 W934
  • Rolly printing finish grey color porcelain tiles 600x600 W934
  • Rolly printing finish grey color porcelain tiles 600x600 W934
  • Rolly printing finish grey color porcelain tiles 600x600 W934

Rolly printing finish grey color porcelain tiles 600x600 W934

FOB Price US $5.8-6.5/Square meter
Model W934
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Rolly printing finish grey color porcelain tiles 600x600 W934

Material:  Porcelain
 Surface Finish:  POLISHED
 Edge Finish:  Cushioned
 Size (mm):  600x600
Area per product (m2):  0.36
 Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5
 Variation:  V3
Weight (kg per m2):  30
 Sealing Required:  N
Colour: Grey

Depth of imitation texture primitive stone,through the entire computer multi-channel fabric technology innovation,

Select high-quality raw materials,formed by the super high temperature calcination,

Let tile reappear nature of magical creatures,revealing atmospheric magnificent texture. Full color,vivid lines,created this tile extraordinary personality.


Item No.:

W934

Name :

Rolly printing finish grey color porcelain tiles 600x600 W934

Size (MM):

600*600 

Material:

polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Grey

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1382.4 M2

Packing:

  4pcs/ctn.white box,33kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 24Pallet/Container,1382.4m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require