porcelain tile
tile stock
orient tile
marble tile
tile 
design tile
  • Porcelain tile stock orient marble tiles design MB692201D1
  • Porcelain tile stock orient marble tiles design MB692201D1
  • Porcelain tile stock orient marble tiles design MB692201D1
  • Porcelain tile stock orient marble tiles design MB692201D1
  • Porcelain tile stock orient marble tiles design MB692201D1

Porcelain tile stock orient marble tiles design MB692201D1

FOB Price US $9.9-10.3/Square meter
Model MB692201D1
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100.000 Square meter
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,ISO,SASO,CIQ9001
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Porcelain tile stock orient marble tiles design MB692201D1

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N


Perfect presentation of tens of thousands of years of geological movement magnificent magnificent masterpiece,make up for the defects of natural stone,applicable to all kinds of space decoration style,is the perfect substitute of natural stone.                                                   


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

MB692201D1

Name :

Porcelain tile stock orient marble tiles design MB692201D1

Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

dark yellow

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)

Porcelain tile stock orient marble tiles design MB692201D1
Porcelain tile stock orient marble tiles design MB692201D1

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require