86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

porcelain tile
tile prices 
marble tile
flooring tile
flooring design
  • Porcelain tile prices marble flooring design MB691062G
  • Porcelain tile prices marble flooring design MB691062G
  • Porcelain tile prices marble flooring design MB691062G
  • Porcelain tile prices marble flooring design MB691062G
  • Porcelain tile prices marble flooring design MB691062G
  • Porcelain tile prices marble flooring design MB691062G

Porcelain tile prices marble flooring design MB691062G

FOB Price US $9.9-10.3/Square meter
Model MB691062G
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Porcelain tile prices marble flooring design MB691062G

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N



A palpitating with excitement eager to do sth,not gorgeous,not beautiful,but the innate natural breath.

With a line,elegant style,very classical temperament. Such as freely flowing style of writing,such as mountains, rivers and the atmosphere,the mountain waterfall,suitable for any place                                               


 Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

Porcelain tile prices marble flooring design MB691062G

Name :

MB691062G

Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

RED

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)

Porcelain tile prices marble flooring design MB691062G
Porcelain tile prices marble flooring design MB691062G

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require