porcelain tile
porcelain rustic tile
marble tile
marble grain tile
glazed porcelain tile
  • Porcelain rustic tile marble grain tile MB699701N1
  • Porcelain rustic tile marble grain tile MB699701N1
  • Porcelain rustic tile marble grain tile MB699701N1
  • Porcelain rustic tile marble grain tile MB699701N1
  • Porcelain rustic tile marble grain tile MB699701N1

Porcelain rustic tile marble grain tile MB699701N1

FOB Price US $9.2-9.5/Square meter
Model MB699701N1
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100.000 Square meter
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Porcelain rustic tile marble grain tile MB699701N1

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N

Colour: yellow


Strong sense of space,with light white reticular pattern which,rough but delicate,perfect unity of luxury beauty.


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

W611

Name :

Porcelain rustic tile marble grain tile MB699701N1


Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 grey

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)

Porcelain rustic tile marble grain tile MB699701N1
Porcelain rustic tile marble grain tile MB699701N1

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require