discount tile flooring
tile flooring 
discount tile 
cheap floor tile 
cheap tile 
cheap flooring tile 
flooring tile 
building material
  • Non ceramic discount tiles metallic  flooring
  • Non ceramic discount tiles metallic  flooring
  • Non ceramic discount tiles metallic  flooring
  • Non ceramic discount tiles metallic  flooring

Non ceramic discount tiles metallic flooring

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS030
Brand SINCERE CERAMIC
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan ,Guangdong ,China

Non ceramic discount tiles metallic  flooring

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9.5mm

Water Absorption: <3%


Line  tiles can create beautiful looking modern designs.  When set together, they

create long, linear patterns that also serve to help visually stretch out your space.  

These are great, trendy looking tiles that can be used on walls and floors.



Non ceramic discount tiles metallic  flooring

Item No.:

6JS030

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

  ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

9.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.


Strong Packing to Non ceramic discount tiles metallic  flooring good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere Non ceramic discount tiles metallic  flooring have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require