86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

new tile
design tile
decorative tile
foshan tile
floor tile
ice stone design tile
600x600mm tile
  • New design tiles decorative tile foshan 6PLY003A
  • New design tiles decorative tile foshan 6PLY003A
  • New design tiles decorative tile foshan 6PLY003A
  • New design tiles decorative tile foshan 6PLY003A
  • New design tiles decorative tile foshan 6PLY003A

New design tiles decorative tile foshan 6PLY003A

FOB Price US $7-7.5/Square meter
Model 6PLY003A
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,SASO,ISO9001
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

New design tiles decorative tile foshan 6PLY003A

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Polished

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x600

Area per product (m2):  0.36

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  30

Sealing Required:  N

Colour:dark yellow


Detailed description of New design tiles decorative tile foshan 6PLY003A


Every detail fine extremely,can make its flawless diamonds,with exquisite manufacturing industry,will inevitably create captivating temperament.The finest tiles to create space for people to respond,the ultimate pursuit of space grade,of course,incomparable.     


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

6PLY003A 

Name :

New design tiles decorative tile foshan 6PLY003A 

Size (MM):

600*600 

Material:

polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 dark yellow

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1290 M2

Packing:

 4pcs/ctn.white box,30kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 22Pallet/Container,1290m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Packing detail of New design tiles decorative tile foshan 6PLY003A


New design tiles decorative tile foshan 6PLY003A

Quality control of New design tiles decorative tile foshan 6PLY003A


New design tiles decorative tile foshan 6PLY003A

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require