86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

new tile
design tile
good tile 
dark botticino tile
floor tile
polished tile
  • New design good price dark botticino flooring W935
  • New design good price dark botticino flooring W935
  • New design good price dark botticino flooring W935
  • New design good price dark botticino flooring W935
  • New design good price dark botticino flooring W935

New design good price dark botticino flooring W935

FOB Price US $5.8-$6.2/Square meter
Model W935
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100.000 Squre meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,SASO,ISO9001
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

New design good price dark botticino flooring W935

Material:  Porcelain
 Surface Finish:  POLISHED
 Edge Finish:  Cushioned
 Size (mm):  600x600
Area per product (m2):  0.36
 Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5
 Variation:  V3
Weight (kg per m2):  30
 Sealing Required:  N
Colour: dark botticino

Product explanation:Using the technology of superfine powder cloth unique,joined through ice particles,high temperature sintering,textured transparent jade.The tile one and only dynamic lighting effects,surface transparent feeling strong,mapping the crystal bright and sparking color,delicate and elegant,is the extraordinary taste of modern art.


Item No.:

W935

Name :

design good price dark botticino flooring W935

Size (MM):

600*600 

Material:

soluble salt polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

brown

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1382.4 M2

Packing:

  4pcs/ctn.white box,33kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 24Pallet/Container,1382.4m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)




Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require