86-18902809084

[email protected]

implication tile
new design tile
fully glazed tile
tile fro sale
600x600mm tile
elegant tile
natural tile
  • New design fully glazed tile for sale 600x900 MB692701N1
  • New design fully glazed tile for sale 600x900 MB692701N1
  • New design fully glazed tile for sale 600x900 MB692701N1
  • New design fully glazed tile for sale 600x900 MB692701N1
  • New design fully glazed tile for sale 600x900 MB692701N1

New design fully glazed tile for sale 600x900 MB692701N1

FOB Price US $9.2-9.5 /Square meter
Model MB692701N1
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

New design fully glazed tile for sale 600x900 MB692701N1

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N

Colour: pink




Unique a striped appearance,surface texture,delicate lines and mild through rhyme.

Implication of elegant gorgeous.

The natural flow of color,show natural beauty,every detail to reach the acme of perfection.


Item No.:

MB692701N1


Name :

 New design fully glazed tile for sale 600x900 MB692701N1

Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 PINK

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require