86-18902809084

[email protected]

metal tile 
metallic tile 
ceramic metallic tile 
metal tile 600x600 
metallic tile 600x600
metallic tile 24'x24'
metallic ceramic tile 12'x24'
Indian hot sale metal tile 
silver metallic tile flooring
metallic tile flooring
  • metallic ceramic tile 600x600mm
  • metallic ceramic tile 600x600mm
  • metallic ceramic tile 600x600mm

metallic ceramic tile 600x600mm

FOB Price $4.3-4.8/M2
Model 6JS007
Brand Sincere
Min order 1X20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan,Guangdong,China

Hot sale metallic ceramic tile

First choice,top grade.

Water absorption:1%-3%.

Certicate: CE,ISO9001,Saso,CIQ,etc.

Competitive price and good quality

Size:600x600mm



Ceramic metallic tile

Item No.:

6JS007

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

 Sliver Surface  metallic ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

10mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bright room wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


Strong Packing to protect the metallic ceramic tile good


metallic ceramic tile


Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere Metallic Ceramic Tile  have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

metallic ceramic tile

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .

metallic ceramic tile


We would double check the quality before loading the container .

metallic ceramic tile


Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require