decor metal tile
production metal tile
metal ceramic tile 
tile metel 
metallic tile 
metal bathroom tile 
modern tile 
tile modern
  • Metal mixed fancy home decoration tiles
  • Metal mixed fancy home decoration tiles
  • Metal mixed fancy home decoration tiles
  • Metal mixed fancy home decoration tiles

Metal mixed fancy home decoration tiles

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS021
Brand SINCERE CERAMIC
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan ,Guangdong ,China

Metal mixed fancy home decoration tiles

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9.5mm

Water Absorption: <3%


This is tile with a metallic surface that features a distressed, linear groove texture.  It is currently available in

metallic silver.  This tile can be used for wall and floor, on their own or mixed with other tiles. 



Metal mixed fancy home decoration tiles

Item No.:

6JS021

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

  ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

9.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.


Strong Packing to Foshan Metal mixed fancy home decoration tiles good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere Metal mixed fancy home decoration tiles have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require