Marble tiles
tiles design
foshan tile
porcelanato tile
foshan porcelanato
  • Marble tiles design foshan porcelanato MB693401D3
  • Marble tiles design foshan porcelanato MB693401D3
  • Marble tiles design foshan porcelanato MB693401D3
  • Marble tiles design foshan porcelanato MB693401D3
  • Marble tiles design foshan porcelanato MB693401D3

Marble tiles design foshan porcelanato MB693401D3

FOB Price US $9.2-9.5/Square meter
Model MB693401D3
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Marble tiles design foshan porcelanato MB693401D3

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N

Colour: black


Detailed description of marble tiles design foshan porcelanato MB693401D3



The root is a black.Black and white marble with compact structure,surface texture with white veins,space applications very expressive,decorative effect full personality.                              


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

MB693401D3

Name :

marble tiles design foshan porcelanato MB693401D3 

Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

BLACK

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Packing detail of Marble tiles design foshan porcelanato MB693401D3

Marble tiles design foshan porcelanato MB693401D3

Quality Control of Marble tiles design foshan porcelanato MB693401D3


Marble tiles design foshan porcelanato MB693401D3

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require