marble tile
granite tile
modern tile
desgin tile
design of porcelain tile
porcelain tile
  • Marble granite modern designs of porcelains MB691861D1
  • Marble granite modern designs of porcelains MB691861D1
  • Marble granite modern designs of porcelains MB691861D1
  • Marble granite modern designs of porcelains MB691861D1
  • Marble granite modern designs of porcelains MB691861D1

Marble granite modern designs of porcelains MB691861D1

FOB Price US $9.9-10.3/Square meter
Model MB691861D1
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100.000 Square meter
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,SASO,ISO9001
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Marble granite modern designs of porcelains MB691861D1

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N


Solf colors,optional collocation,comfortable and pleasant,this is a modern interpretation of the natural intelligence,is restrained the legendary fashion space.

Full of flavor,not only ancientness,more modern light.       

                     

Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

MB691861D1


Name :

Marble granite modern designs of porcelains MB691861D1


Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 pink

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Marble granite modern designs of porcelains MB691861D1
Marble granite modern designs of porcelains MB691861D1

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require