marble tile
flooring tile
granite tile
supplier tile
foshan tile
600x900mm tile
  • Marble flooring granite tiles suppliers MB693802G1
  • Marble flooring granite tiles suppliers MB693802G1
  • Marble flooring granite tiles suppliers MB693802G1
  • Marble flooring granite tiles suppliers MB693802G1
  • Marble flooring granite tiles suppliers MB693802G1

Marble flooring granite tiles suppliers MB693802G1

FOB Price US $9.2-9.5/Square meter
Model MB693802G1
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Marble flooring granite tiles suppliers MB693802G1

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N

Colour: yellow


Detailed description of Marble flooring granite tiles suppliers MB693802G1



Beautiful decoration,atmospheric luxury,full of gorgeous texture and artistic beauty of the jade,let a space every detail is filled with rich flavor.Cutting combination,reach the acme of perfection,to win the value and life space real home ownership. 


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

MB693802G1

Name :

Marble flooring granite tiles suppliers MB693802G1

Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Grey

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Packing detail of Marble flooring granite tiles suppliers MB693802G1


Marble flooring granite tiles suppliers MB693802G1

Quality Control of Marble flooring granite tiles suppliers MB693802G1



Marble flooring granite tiles suppliers MB693802G1

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require