86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

manufacturer tile
foshen tile
3d marble tile
tile sale
600x900mm tile
large size tile
  • Manufacturers from foshan 3d marble  tiles sale MB692161D2
  • Manufacturers from foshan 3d marble  tiles sale MB692161D2
  • Manufacturers from foshan 3d marble  tiles sale MB692161D2
  • Manufacturers from foshan 3d marble  tiles sale MB692161D2
  • Manufacturers from foshan 3d marble  tiles sale MB692161D2

Manufacturers from foshan 3d marble tiles sale MB692161D2

FOB Price US $9.9-10.3/Square meter
Model MB692161D2
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100.000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Manufacturers from foshan 3d marble  tiles sale MB692161D2

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N


Beautiful texture with romantic color,delicate texture,good smoothness,create a romantic atmosphere an exotic,the space is gorgeous and elegant, refined and elegant revealed,without significant publicity mystery,with a classical and harmonious beauty.                                                                           


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

MB692161D2

Name :

Manufacturers from foshan 3d marble  tiles sale MB692161D2

Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

BROWN


Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)

Manufacturers from foshan 3d marble tiles sale MB692161D2
Manufacturers from foshan 3d marble tiles sale MB692161D2

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require