86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

rusty metal tile
metallic tile 
rustic tile 
rusty tile 
tile rustic 
rustic metal tile 
rustic metallic tile 
rustic porcelain tile 
rustic ceramic tile
modern feel tile
  • Lappato 600x600 floor tile garden rusty metal decoration
  • Lappato 600x600 floor tile garden rusty metal decoration
  • Lappato 600x600 floor tile garden rusty metal decoration

Lappato 600x600 floor tile garden rusty metal decoration

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS050
Brand SINCERE CERAMIC
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan ,Guangdong ,China

Lappato 600x600 floor tile garden rusty metal decoration

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9.5mm

Water Absorption: <3%

Use  Lappato 600x600 floor tile garden rusty metal decorationis another great choice for your

designs and spaces, and can be used to fit a large variety of uses including cafes, galleries,

modern offices, backsplash, fireplace walls, feature walls, reception areas, boutiques,

etc.  For the tile offers a modern, contemporary look and paired with the right environment

can create a great, modern interior or exterior.  The distressed character also offers

a bit a of sparkle, without being too reflective. And the tile would be see in two color ,sivler or the red

in different distance and the light .




Lappato 600x600 floor tile garden rusty metal decoration

Item No.:

6JS050

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

  ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

9.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.

Strong Packing to protect Lappato 600x600 floor tile garden rusty metal decoration good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere Lappato 600x600 floor tile garden rusty metal decoration have the certificate

of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require