86-18902809084

[email protected]

interior wall metal tile
decor tile 
decorative tile 
interior wall tile 
3d wall and floor tile
exterior wall tile
ceramic wall tile
kitchen wall tile
bathroom wall tile
  • Interior decorative wall metal tile for sale
  • Interior decorative wall metal tile for sale
  • Interior decorative wall metal tile for sale

Interior decorative wall metal tile for sale

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS056
Brand SINCERE CERAMIC
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan ,Guangdong ,China

Interior decorative wall metal tile for sale

Item:6JS056 – Silver Grate Metallic Brick Tile
Color: Metallic Silver
Material: Ceramic
Sizes: 8×24, 12×24, 24×24
Thickness: 9.5mm
Finish: Glazed Metallic

The modern feeling metallic  tile not only use on the floor and wall ,but also have more great choice .

 A great choice for modern designs and spaces, and can be used to fit a large variety of uses i

ncluding cafes, galleries, modern offices, fireplace walls, feature walls, reception areas, boutiques,

etc.  The tile offers a contemporary look and paired with the right environment can create a great,

modern interior.



Interior decorative wall metal tile for sale

Item No.:

6JS056

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

  ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

9.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.

Strong Packing to Interior decorative wall metal tile for sale
good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere Interior decorative wall metal tile for sale have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require