imitation tile
marble tile
floor tile
wholesaler tile
glazed porcelain tile
  • Imitation marble tile floor tile wholesaler MB691562G
  • Imitation marble tile floor tile wholesaler MB691562G
  • Imitation marble tile floor tile wholesaler MB691562G
  • Imitation marble tile floor tile wholesaler MB691562G
  • Imitation marble tile floor tile wholesaler MB691562G

Imitation marble tile floor tile wholesaler MB691562G

FOB Price US $9.9-10.3/Square meter
Model MB691562G
Brand SINCERE
Min order 100.000 Square meter per week
Supply ability 1x20'FCL
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Imitation marble tile floor tile wholesaler MB691562G

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N



Let the world look,the only contact the spint world,indifferent heart. Dream is away or so far?

And fit crash hearts,joy and moved to overcome by one's feelings with my heart.                                              


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

MB691562G

Name :

Imitation marble tile floor tile wholesaler MB691562G

Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

WHITE

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)



Imitation marble tile floor tile wholesaler MB691562G
Imitation marble tile floor tile wholesaler MB691562G

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require