86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

hand made tile metallic glaze
hand made tile 
glazed metallic tile 
tile metallic tile 
modern tile 
metal tile 
tile metal 
vitrified tile
tile vitrified
  • hand made tile metallic glaze
  • hand made tile metallic glaze
  • hand made tile metallic glaze
  • hand made tile metallic glaze

hand made tile metallic glaze

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS056
Brand SINCERE CERAMIC
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan ,Guangdong ,China

hand made tile metallic glaze

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9.5mm

Water Absorption: <3%

Use hand made tile metallic glaze  is another great choice for your designs and

spaces, and can be used to fit a large variety of uses including cafes, galleries,

modern offices, backsplash, fireplace walls, feature walls, reception areas, boutiques,

etc.  The tile offers a modern, contemporary look and paired with the right environment

can create a great, modern interior or exterior.  The distressed character also offers

a bit a of sparkle, without being too reflective. 



24x24 porcellanato floor tile design pictures for sale

Item No.:

6JS056

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

  ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

9.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.

Strong Packing to hand made tile metallic glaze for sale good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere hand made tile metallic glaze have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require