glazed tile flooring
glazed tile for kitchen
glazed tile bathroom
glazed tile wall
glazed tile floors
glazed tile bathroom floor
flooring tile 
tile flooring 
60x60 floor tile 
60x60 glazed tile
  • glazed 60 x 60 floor tiles
  • glazed 60 x 60 floor tiles
  • glazed 60 x 60 floor tiles
  • glazed 60 x 60 floor tiles

glazed 60 x 60 floor tiles

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS052
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan,Guangdong,China

glazed 60 x 60 floor tiles

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9-9.5mm

Water Absorption: <5%

Our featured tile  has a unique texture that is carried by only a couple of brands in the tile industry. 

Under light, the little convex squares look like raindrops on a surface, and hence the name, square drop. 

These are great, durable tiles that have a splitface surface.  The little squares are all placed at random

angles along with a very polished, glossy surface.


These tiles come in 600x600 sizes.  They are great for walls and backsplashes.  Due to the glossy finish,

they are relatively easy to clean and maintain and deliver a great, modern atmosphere for your environment.  .

glazed 60 x 60 floor tiles

Item No.:


Size (MM):



  ceramic tile  


10mm, not less than 1300N.


Mix color


Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)


Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed


 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:


Abrasion resistance:

Class 3


Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.


Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok

These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.

Strong Packing to protect  glazed 60 x 60 floor tiles good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere China glazed 60 x 60 floor tiles  have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .

We would double check the quality before loading the container .


Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require