86-18902809084

[email protected]

floor tile
mirror tile
polished tile
beige tile
jade tile
  • Floor tiles mirror polish beige jade tile MB697401N2
  • Floor tiles mirror polish beige jade tile MB697401N2
  • Floor tiles mirror polish beige jade tile MB697401N2
  • Floor tiles mirror polish beige jade tile MB697401N2
  • Floor tiles mirror polish beige jade tile MB697401N2

Floor tiles mirror polish beige jade tile MB697401N2

FOB Price US $9.1-9.6/Square meter
Model MB697401N2
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100.000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Floor tiles mirror polish beige jade tile MB697401N2

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N

Colour: brown



To learn from the jade carving art,in-depth excavation of jade beautiful pure let jade lotus bloom.

Like a noble and elegant to create a classic space of high grade ceramic tile                                                 


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

MB697401N2

Name :

Floor tiles mirror polish beige jade tile MB697401N2


Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 brown

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)

Floor tiles mirror polish beige jade tile MB697401N2
Floor tiles mirror polish beige jade tile MB697401N2

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require