floor tile
porcelain tile
marble tile
tile at price
polished tile
wall tile
large size tile
  • Floor tile porcelain marble tile at prices MB692602D1
  • Floor tile porcelain marble tile at prices MB692602D1
  • Floor tile porcelain marble tile at prices MB692602D1
  • Floor tile porcelain marble tile at prices MB692602D1
  • Floor tile porcelain marble tile at prices MB692602D1

Floor tile porcelain marble tile at prices MB692602D1

FOB Price US $9.2-9.5/Square meter
Model MB692602D1
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Floor tile porcelain marble tile at prices MB692602D1

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N

Colour: yellow


Detailed description of floor tile porcelain marble tile at prices MB692602D1


Like the dream river,the universe of bright colorful,changing infinite,mysterious,elegant,such as flowing poetic.Another example is the gobi desert,vast sea,each a baffling lines flashing charming charm


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

MB692602D1

Name :

Floor tile porcelain marble tile at prices MB692602D1 

Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

pink

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Packing Detail of floor tile porcelain marble tile at prices MB692602D1


floor tile porcelain marble tile at prices MB692602D1

Quality control of floor tile porcelain marble tile at prices MB692602D1

floor tile porcelain marble tile at prices MB692602D1

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require