metallic rust tile
rustic tile 
tile rustic 
cheap price rustic tile 
metallic tile 
ceramic tile 
tile ceramic
  • Fashion design floor metallic rust tiles
  • Fashion design floor metallic rust tiles
  • Fashion design floor metallic rust tiles
  • Fashion design floor metallic rust tiles

Fashion design floor metallic rust tiles

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS012
Brand SINCERE CERAMIC
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan ,Guangdong ,China

Fashion design floor metallic rust tiles

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9.5mm

Water Absorption: <3%

The special design tile would give you new decoration space .Metallic tile  is another

great choice for your designs and spaces, and can be used to fit a large variety of uses

including cafes, galleries, modern offices, backsplash, fireplace walls, feature walls,

reception areas, boutiques,etc.  The tile offers a modern, contemporary look and paired

with the right environment can create a great, modern interior or exterior.  The distressed

character also offers a bit a of sparkle, without being too reflective. 



Fashion design floor metallic rust tiles

Item No.:

6JS012

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

  ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

9.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.


Strong Fashion design floor metallic rust tiles good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere Fashion design floor metallic rust tiles have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require