86-18902809084

[email protected]

discount ceramic tile
discount tile 
tile discount 
discount tile ceramic 
promotion tile 
cheap tile 
cheap floor tile 
tile floor
  • Factory price discount  ceramic floor tile
  • Factory price discount  ceramic floor tile
  • Factory price discount  ceramic floor tile
  • Factory price discount  ceramic floor tile

Factory price discount ceramic floor tile

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS022
Brand SINCERE CERAMIC
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan ,Guangdong ,China

Factory price discount  ceramic floor tile

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9.5mm

Water Absorption: <3%

Use discount  the metallic ceramic tile  is another great choice for your designs and

spaces, and can be used to fit a large variety of uses including cafes, galleries, modern

offices, backsplash, fireplace walls, feature walls, reception areas, boutiques, etc. 

The tile offers a modern, contemporary look and paired with the right environment can

create a great, modern interior or exterior.  The distressed character also offers a

bit a of sparkle, without being too reflective.        



Factory price discount  ceramic floor tile

Item No.:

6JS022

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

  ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

9.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.

Strong Packing to Factory price discount  ceramic floor tile good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere Factory price discount  ceramic floor tile have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require