86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

ceramic floor tile 
floor ceramic tile 
300x600 floor tile 
ceramic wall tile 
ceramic flooring tile 
floor tile patterns
floor tile designs
ceramic floor tile patterns
tile flooring
  • Economic  metallic floor tile 600x600 300x600
  • Economic  metallic floor tile 600x600 300x600
  • Economic  metallic floor tile 600x600 300x600
  • Economic  metallic floor tile 600x600 300x600
  • Economic  metallic floor tile 600x600 300x600

Economic metallic floor tile 600x600 300x600

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS014
Brand Sincere Ceramic
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan,Guangdong,China

metallic floor tile 600x600 300x600

If a metal look underfoot is more your thing,

consider this tile made by metal glazed tile .

It has a ceramic  body with a metallic oxide glaze.


Metallic tiles come in 600x600 sizes.  They are great for walls and backsplashes.  Due to the glossy

finish, they are relatively easy to clean and maintain and deliver a great, modern atmosphere for

your environment.  .


metallic floor tile 600x600 300x600

Item No.:

6JS014

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

  metallic ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

9.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.


Strong Packing to protect metallic floor tile 600x600 300x600 good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere metallic floor tile 600x600 300x600 have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control management.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require