ceramic floor tile
bathroom floor tile
garage floor tiles
floor tile patterns
floor tile
ceramic kitchen floor tiles
commercial kitchen floor tile
ceramic tile
  • Discount silver floor tiles in china
  • Discount silver floor tiles in china

Discount silver floor tiles in china

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JSO54
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification T/T .L/C
Place Foshan ,Guangdong ,China

Discount silver floor tiles in china

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9-9.5mm

Water Absorption: <3%

Presenting a new variety on the metallic glazed varieties of porcelain tile, we feature the Rustic Glaze Metallic Porcelain Series.  The tiles all feature a smooth, glazed matte, textured surface.  They are named by their primary colors which are dominant on the tile, however, they all feature a mix and variations of silver and lighter metallic colors.

Discount silver floor tiles in china

Item No.:


Size (MM):



  China ceramic tile  


10mm, not less than 1300N.


Mix color


Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)


Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed


 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:


Abrasion resistance:

Class 3


Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.


Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok

These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.

Strong Packing to protect Discount silver floor tiles in china good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere Discount silver floor tiles in china have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .

We would double check the quality before loading the container .

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require