86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

metal porcelain tile
glazed porcelain tile
porcelain tile prices
porcelain floor tile
style selections porcelain tile
villa porcelain tile
porcelain tile china
first choice glazed porcelain tile
  • Decorative lappato rustic metal silver glazed porcelain tile
  • Decorative lappato rustic metal silver glazed porcelain tile
  • Decorative lappato rustic metal silver glazed porcelain tile
  • Decorative lappato rustic metal silver glazed porcelain tile

Decorative lappato rustic metal silver glazed porcelain tile

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS036
Brand SINCERE CERAMIC
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan ,Guangdong ,China

Decorative lappato rustic metal silver glazed porcelain tile

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9.5mm

Water Absorption: <3%

Metal porcelain  tile can be used on both walls and floors. A great choice for modern designs

and spaces, and can be used to fit a large variety of uses including cafes, galleries,

modern offices, fireplace walls, feature walls, reception areas, boutiques, etc. 

The tile offers a contemporary look and paired with the right environment can create

a great, modern interior.



Decorative lappato rustic metal silver glazed porcelain tile

Item No.:

6JS036

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

  ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

9.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.

Strong Packing to Decorative lappato rustic metal silver glazed porcelain tile for sale good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require