86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

chinese tile
interior tile
pink tile
double loading tile
floor tile
tile wholesale
  • Chinese interior pink double loading floor tile wholesale W8932
  • Chinese interior pink double loading floor tile wholesale W8932
  • Chinese interior pink double loading floor tile wholesale W8932
  • Chinese interior pink double loading floor tile wholesale W8932
  • Chinese interior pink double loading floor tile wholesale W8932

Chinese interior pink double loading floor tile wholesale W8932

FOB Price US $6-$6.5/Square meter
Model W8942
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,,CHINA

Chinese interior pink double loading floor tile wholesale W8932

Material:  Porcelain
 Surface Finish:  POLISHED
 Edge Finish:  Cushioned
 Size (mm):  800x800
Area per product (m2):  0.64
 Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5
 Variation:  V3
Weight (kg per m2):  52
 Sealing Required:  N
Colour: pink

Using unique technology,imported ceramic glazed raw material,make the inside the tile surface crystal clear,like a jade,highlighting rare jade sensitive layer.

Color completely exquisite perfection,the tile body more jade material sense,each tile stone imitation grain is not a pure natural beauty,showing traces,feel more soft and delicate



Item No.:

W8932

Name :

Chinese interior pink double loading floor tile wholesale W8932

Size (MM):

800*800 

Material:

polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

brown

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1152 M2

Packing:

  3pcs/ctn.white box,52kg/Ctn, 1.92M2/Ctn, 28Ctns/Pallet, 20Pallet/Container,1152m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require