china tile
non slip tile
porcelain tile
floor tile
black tile
polished tile
shinny tile
  • China non slip porcelain floor tiles W8B606
  • China non slip porcelain floor tiles W8B606
  • China non slip porcelain floor tiles W8B606
  • China non slip porcelain floor tiles W8B606

China non slip porcelain floor tiles W8B606

FOB Price US $4.2-4.6/Square meter
Model W8B606
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1X20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

China non slip porcelain floor tiles W8B606

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Polished

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  800x800

Area per product (m2):  0.64

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  50

Sealing Required:  N

Colour:BLACK

 


Detailed description OF China non slip porcelain floor tiles W8B606


At the moment as you feel comfortable have to insight from the people,is a luxury.On every detail of the demands the achievenments of the perfect quality,the passage of time appear in the front of you. 


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

W8B606

Name :

China non slip porcelain floor tiles W8B606


Size (MM):

800*800 

Material:

polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 BLACK

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1150 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,50kg/Ctn, 1.92M2/Ctn, 28Ctns/Pallet, 20Pallet/Container,1150m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Packing detail of China non slip porcelain floor tiles W8B606


China non slip porcelain floor tiles W8B606

Quality control of China non slip porcelain floor tiles W8B606


China non slip porcelain floor tiles W8B606

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require