tile suppliers 
china tile 
foshan tile 
china ceramic tile 
foshan ceramic tile 
foshan supplier tile 
foshan tile supplier 
china tiles suppler
  • China Foshan porcelain house tiles suppliers
  • China Foshan porcelain house tiles suppliers
  • China Foshan porcelain house tiles suppliers
  • China Foshan porcelain house tiles suppliers
  • China Foshan porcelain house tiles suppliers

China Foshan porcelain house tiles suppliers

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS018
Brand Sincere Ceramic
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan,Guangdong,China

Foshan porcelain house tiles suppliers

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9-9.5mm

Water Absorption: <5%

Presenting a new variety on the metallic glazed varieties of porcelain tile, we feature the Rustic Glaze Metallic Porcelain Series.  The tiles all feature a smooth, glazed matte, textured surface.  They are named by their primary colors which are dominant on the tile, however, they all feature a mix and variations of silver and lighter metallic colors.


60x60 24'x24' Foshan porcelain house tiles suppliers

Item No.:

6JS018

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

 China ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

10mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.

Strong Packing to protect house tiles suppliers good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere China house tile suppliers  have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .


Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require