86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

cheap tile
mable tile
glazed porcelain tile 
floor tile
low price tile
polished tile
  • Cheap line glazed floor tile flooring tile low price MB697301N1
  • Cheap line glazed floor tile flooring tile low price MB697301N1
  • Cheap line glazed floor tile flooring tile low price MB697301N1
  • Cheap line glazed floor tile flooring tile low price MB697301N1
  • Cheap line glazed floor tile flooring tile low price MB697301N1

Cheap line glazed floor tile flooring tile low price MB697301N1

FOB Price US $9.2-9.6/Square meter
Model MB697301N1
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100.000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,ISO9001,SASO,CIQ
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Cheap line glazed floor tile flooring tile low price MB697301N1

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N

Colour: PINK


The low-keyluxury in the jump,absorbing the essence of jade texture,

will you be free from things of the world to extradite,like mood,into the most beautiful enjoyment.              


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

MB697301N1

Name :

 Cheap line glazed floor tile flooring tile low price MB697301N1

Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 PINK

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)

Cheap line glazed floor tile flooring tile low price MB697301N1
Cheap line glazed floor tile flooring tile low price MB697301N1

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require