cheap tile
building material tile
tile design 
hotel tile
golden tile
noble tile
  • Cheap building materials tiles design for hotel MB693101N1
  • Cheap building materials tiles design for hotel MB693101N1
  • Cheap building materials tiles design for hotel MB693101N1
  • Cheap building materials tiles design for hotel MB693101N1
  • Cheap building materials tiles design for hotel MB693101N1

Cheap building materials tiles design for hotel MB693101N1

FOB Price US $9.1-9.5/Square meter
Model MB693101N1
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Cheap building materials tiles design for hotel MB693101N1

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Glazed POLISHED

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x900

Area per product (m2):  0.54

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  42.5

Sealing Required:  N

Colour: Dark yellow



The golden shine,showing the noble sense of mystery.

Texture stereo strip,color depth,enhance the sense of space.

Life is a kind of quiet art,is a luxury poetry


Item No.:

MB69310N1

Name :

 Cheap building materials tiles design for hotel MB693101N1

Size (MM):

600*900 

Material:

Glazed polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 dark yellow

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

972 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,42.5kg/Ctn, 1.62M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 15Pallet/Container,972m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require