ceramic tile metal finish
ceramic tile 
metal tile finish
decorative tile 
KTV tile 
Pub wall and floor tile 
Pub tile 
floor  tile and wall tile 
ceramic tile for floor
  • Ceramic tile matte finish decorative KTV pub wall d floor
  • Ceramic tile matte finish decorative KTV pub wall d floor
  • Ceramic tile matte finish decorative KTV pub wall d floor

Ceramic tile matte finish decorative KTV pub wall d floor

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS039
Brand SINCERE CERAMIC
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan ,Guangdong ,China

Ceramic tile matte finish ecorative KTV pub wall d floor

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9.5mm

Water Absorption: <3%

These unique lines of glazed tile provide a subtle metallic look featuring smooth, cloudy finishes.

From steel grey to copper red, their partial metallic sheen offers continually varying reflections,

according to the angle of incident light.



Ceramic tile matte finish decorative KTV pub wall d floor

Item No.:

6JS039

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

  ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

9.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.


Strong Packing to protect Ceramic tile matte finish dcorative KTV pub wall d floor good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere Ceramic tile matte finish dcorative KTV pub wall d floorhave the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require