beige tile 
floor tile
wholesale tile
ice stone tile
polished tile
double loading tile
  • Beige color tile floor tile wholesale 6PLY002A
  • Beige color tile floor tile wholesale 6PLY002A
  • Beige color tile floor tile wholesale 6PLY002A
  • Beige color tile floor tile wholesale 6PLY002A

Beige color tile floor tile wholesale 6PLY002A

FOB Price US $7.5-$8/Square meter
Model 6PLY002A
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,SASO,ISO9001
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Beige color tile floor tile wholesale 6PLY002A

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Polished

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  600x600

Area per product (m2):  0.36

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  30

Sealing Required:  N

Colour:

 Detailed description of Beige color tile floor tile wholesale 6PLY002A


  Use soft colors,elegant texture of this series of paving,this space is as natural as the crystal jade ornament,and sparkling,dazzling,the overall perception of first-class,space refinement into full play.                                                       


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

6PLY002A

Name :

Beige color tile floor tile wholesale 6PLY002A

Size (MM):

600*600 

Material:

polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

beige

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1295 M2

Packing:

 4pcs/ctn.white box,30kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1290m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Packing detail of Beige color tile floor tile wholesale 6PLY002A


Beige color tile floor tile wholesale 6PLY002A

Quality Control of Beige color tile floor tile wholesale 6PLY002A


Beige color tile floor tile wholesale 6PLY002A

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require