86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

metal tiles in india
bathroom tile
wall metal tile 
wall tile 
wholesale price in india 
bedroom wall tile 
metallic tile 
indian hot sale tile 
floor tile design
  • Bedroom wall metal  tiles wholesale price in india
  • Bedroom wall metal  tiles wholesale price in india
  • Bedroom wall metal  tiles wholesale price in india
  • Bedroom wall metal  tiles wholesale price in india

Bedroom wall metal tiles wholesale price in india

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS051
Brand SINCERE CERAMIC
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan ,Guangdong ,China

Bedroom wall metal  tiles wholesale price in india

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9.5mm

Water Absorption: <3%

Use metal tiles in india is another great choice for your designs and

spaces, and can be used to fit a large variety of uses including cafes, galleries,

modern offices, backsplash, fireplace walls, feature walls, reception areas, boutiques,

etc.  The tile offers a modern, contemporary look and paired with the right environment

can create a great, modern interior or exterior.  The distressed character also offers

a bit a of sparkle, without being too reflective. 




Bedroom wall metal  tiles wholesale price in india

Item No.:

6JS051

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

  ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

9.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.


Strong Packing to protect Bedroom wall metal  tiles wholesale price in india good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere Bedroom wall metal  tiles wholesale price in india have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require