glazed tile backsplash
tile ceramic glazed 
glazed tile vs unglazed tile
structural glazed tile manufacturers
glazed tile flooring
glazed tile bathroom
glazed tile wall
glazed tile floors
glazed tile bathroom floor
glzed ceramic tile
  • Antique iron 600X600 metallic  glazed tile
  • Antique iron 600X600 metallic  glazed tile

Antique iron 600X600 metallic glazed tile

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS055
Brand SINCERE CERAMIC
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan,Guangdong,China

Antique iron 600X600 metallic  glazed tile

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9.5mm

Water Absorption: <3%

Our featured tile  has a unique texture that is carried by only a couple of brands in the tile industry. 

Under light, the little convex squares look like raindrops on a surface, and hence the name, square

drop.  These are great, durable tiles that have a splitface surface.  The little squares are all placed

at random angles along with a very polished, glossy surface.




Antique iron 600X600 metallic  glazed tile

Item No.:

6JS055

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

 Sliver Surface  China ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

10mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.



Strong Packing to protect Antique iron 600X600 metallic  glazed tile good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere Antique iron 600X600 metallic  glazed tile  have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .


 


Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require