antique tile
floor tile
dark coffee tile
600x600mm tile
tile for sale
  • Antique floor tile dark coffee color 600*600 for sale W938
  • Antique floor tile dark coffee color 600*600 for sale W938
  • Antique floor tile dark coffee color 600*600 for sale W938
  • Antique floor tile dark coffee color 600*600 for sale W938

Antique floor tile dark coffee color 600*600 for sale W938

FOB Price US $5.9-6.6/Square meter
Model W938
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,CE
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

Antique floor tile dark coffee color 600*600 for sale W938

Material:  Porcelain
 Surface Finish:  POLISHED
 Edge Finish:  Cushioned
 Size (mm):  600x600
Area per product (m2):  0.36
 Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5
 Variation:  V3
Weight (kg per m2):  30
 Sealing Required:  N
Colour: Brown

Change unpredictably texture,such as the sky that unpredictable clouds,natural,exudes a kind of bold and generous natural beauty,attracting your eyes,give you a gorgeous.


Item No.:

W938

Name :

Antique floor tile dark coffee color 600*600 for sale W938

Size (MM):

600*600 

Material:

polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

brown

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1382.4 M2

Packing:

  4pcs/ctn.white box,33kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 24Pallet/Container,1382.4m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require