800x800 tile
big size tile
china tile
building material tile
floor tile
wall tile
shinny tile
red tile
  • 800x800mm big china tile building porcelain tile W8B608
  • 800x800mm big china tile building porcelain tile W8B608
  • 800x800mm big china tile building porcelain tile W8B608
  • 800x800mm big china tile building porcelain tile W8B608

800x800mm big china tile building porcelain tile W8B608

FOB Price US $5-5.6/Square meter
Model W8B608
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100.000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT IN FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

800x800mm big china tile building porcelain tile W8B608

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Polished

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  800x800

Area per product (m2):  0.64

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  50

Sealing Required:  N

Colour:red


Detailed description of 800x800mm big china tile building porcelain tile W8B608


To be creative with ultrafine powder preparation technology and special jade grain two fabrics technology,greatly improving the product physicochemical properties and sensory effects.Delicate texture,closely distributed in the tile surface,fresh color,such as blue as natural.The tile body compact height,hight hardness,strong stain resistance,low radiation,high-quality green products.    


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

 W8B608

Name :

 800x800mm big china tile building porcelain tile W8B608

Size (MM):

800*800 

Material:

polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 RED

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1150 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,50kg/Ctn, 1.92M2/Ctn, 28Ctns/Pallet, 20Pallet/Container,1150m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Packing detail of 800x800mm big china tile building porcelain tile W8B608


800x800mm big china tile building porcelain tile W8B608

Quality control of 800x800mm big china tile building porcelain tile W8B608


800x800mm big china tile building porcelain tile W8B608

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require