86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

bathroom tile 
bathroom wall tile 
bathroom floor tile 
bathroom tile design 
300x600 bathroom tile 
300x450 bahtoom tile 
non slip bathroom tile 
300x300 bathroom floor tile 
cheap bathroom floor tile
  • 60x60 24'x24' bathroom tiles cheap for floor ,wall
  • 60x60 24'x24' bathroom tiles cheap for floor ,wall
  • 60x60 24'x24' bathroom tiles cheap for floor ,wall
  • 60x60 24'x24' bathroom tiles cheap for floor ,wall

60x60 24'x24' bathroom tiles cheap for floor ,wall

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS008
Brand Sincere Ceramic
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan,Guangdong,China

 If a metal look underfoot is more your thing,

consider this tile made by metal glazed tile .

It has a ceramic  body with a metallic oxide glaze.

Pretty darn dramatic, eh? Nice metallic  tile facing.


60x60 24'x24' bathroom tiles cheap for floor ,wall


Item No.:

6JS008

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

 Sliver Surface  metallic ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

10mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.

Strong Packing to protect bathroom tile cheap  good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere bathroom tile cheap  have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .




Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require