polished tile
floor tile
ice stone tile
price tile
32x32 tile
  • 32x32 polished tiles floor tiles prices 6PLY001A
  • 32x32 polished tiles floor tiles prices 6PLY001A
  • 32x32 polished tiles floor tiles prices 6PLY001A
  • 32x32 polished tiles floor tiles prices 6PLY001A
  • 32x32 polished tiles floor tiles prices 6PLY001A

32x32 polished tiles floor tiles prices 6PLY001A

FOB Price US $7-7.5/Square meter
Model 6PLY001A
Brand SINCERE
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 100,000 Square meter per week
Payment T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Port ANY PORT FOSHAN
Certification CE,CIQ,ISO9001,SASO
Place FOSHAN,CHINA

32x32 polished tiles floor tiles prices 6PLY001A

Material:  Porcelain

Surface Finish: Polished

Edge Finish:  Cushioned

Size (mm):  800x800

Area per product (m2):  0.64

Glaze PEI Abrasion Resistance:  Grade 5

Variation:  V3

Weight (kg per m2):  50

Sealing Required:  N

Colour:white


Detailed description of 32x32 polished tiles floor tiles prices 6PLY001A


Bright surface and other high-grade decoration add radiance and beauty to each other,and jointly create a stylish and elegant,beautiful,beautiful and elegant lobby.When guests come,will experience space style is not the same,grade natural lift.      


Have other large size tile for you choose,please click it.


Item No.:

6PLY001A

Name :

32x32 polished tiles floor tiles prices 6PLY001A

Size (MM):

800*800 

Material:

polished porcelain tile

Thickness(MM):

≥7.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

 white

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1150 M2

Packing:

 3pcs/ctn.white box,50kg/Ctn, 1.92M2/Ctn, 28Ctns/Pallet, 20Pallet/Container,1150m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

0.5%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

house flooring, super market, shopping mall etc

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

The color and the size can be changed according to your request(It would be reach a suitable quantity.)


Packing detail of 32x32 polished tiles floor tiles prices 6PLY001A


32x32 polished tiles floor tiles prices 6PLY001A

Quality control of 32x32 polished tiles floor tiles prices 6PLY001A

32x32 polished tiles floor tiles prices 6PLY001A

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require