86-18902809084

sales08@sincerechina.net

floor tiles for sale
floor tiles 
flooring tile 
tile flooring 
floor tile design 
24x24 floor tile 
non slip tile 
anti-slip floor tile
  • 24x24 porcellanato floor tile design pictures for sale
  • 24x24 porcellanato floor tile design pictures for sale
  • 24x24 porcellanato floor tile design pictures for sale
  • 24x24 porcellanato floor tile design pictures for sale

24x24 porcellanato floor tile design pictures for sale

FOB Price US $4.5-5.3/squre meter
Model 6JS031
Brand SINCERE CERAMIC
Min order 1x20'FCL
Supply ability 10000 Square Meters per Day
Payment T/T .L/C
Port Foshan ,Guangdong ,China
Certification ISO9001 ,CE ,SASO,CIQ
Place Foshan ,Guangdong ,China

24x24 porcellanato floor tile design pictures for sale

Quality: first choice

Material: ceramic

Size: 600x600mm

Thickness: 9.5mm

Water Absorption: <3%

 

Line  tiles can create beautiful looking modern designs.  When set together, they create long,

linear patterns that also serve to help visually stretch out your space.   These are great,

trendy looking tiles that can be used on walls and floors.


The tile offers a modern, contemporary look and paired with the right environment can create

a great, modern interior or exterior.  The distressed character also offers a bit a of sparkle,

without being too reflective. 



24x24 porcellanato floor tile design pictures for sale

Item No.:

6JS031

Size (MM):

600x600 

Material:

  ceramic tile  

Thickness(MM):

9.5mm, not less than 1300N.

Colour

Mix color

Usage:

Interior wall and floor

Minimum Order:

1324.8 M2(1x20’FCL)

Packing

Carton with wooden pallet

Packing Detailed

(1x20’FCL):

 4pcs/ctn.white box,29.5kg/Ctn, 1.44M2/Ctn, 40Ctns/Pallet, 23Pallet/Container,1324.8m2/Container,27tons/Container

Water absorption:

1-3%

Abrasion resistance:

Class 3

Usage

Good for the bathroom  wall and floor .It would be shinning

Delivery period:

after receive the deposit within 15 -20days

Payment Terms :

30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Remark:

Sample order would be ok .

Customer design Carton ok


These tiles are great to create modern looking bathrooms or commercial venues

including boutiques, fashion, electronic stores and other similar retail locations. 

The end result is a modern backdrop that has its own unique visual appeal and modern feel.

Strong Packing to 24x24 porcellanato floor tile design pictures for sale good

metallic ceramic tile

Customer's Carton and the Export Netrual Carton Would be ok !

Sincere 24x24 porcellanato floor tile design pictures for sale have the certificate of  ISO ,CIQ and so on .

Sincere Ceramic have the strict quality control managemen.

Control when production .


We would double check the quality before loading the container .

Ask Mendy about this product

Mendy will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. To speed things up leave us your tel number so we can call you directly with the information you require